Start a new topic
Answered

Import layers

How to import a layer that created by LocusGIS, then removed from Layers It saved in the database of the project, but how can i import it again to the project view

Best Answer

I'm sorry but there is only "Delete" option for the layer and it cause that layer is permanently deleted. 

Please try following:

Open Menu > Backup manager > and do Back up all (to backup current state)

After that open again Menu > Backup Manager > Restore > Navigate to the folder /LocusGIS/backup/auto and check if exist any .zip file from data before you deleted the layer and select it for restore

Thanks, Petr

Hello,

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I can understand. Can you see the layer in Menu > Layers, please? Or did you deleted it?

Thanks, Petr

1 person likes this
Answer

I'm sorry but there is only "Delete" option for the layer and it cause that layer is permanently deleted. 

Please try following:

Open Menu > Backup manager > and do Back up all (to backup current state)

After that open again Menu > Backup Manager > Restore > Navigate to the folder /LocusGIS/backup/auto and check if exist any .zip file from data before you deleted the layer and select it for restore

Thanks, Petr

1 person likes this
I removed it from the layers, not delete, just remove Then i cannot find it anywhere, or if it in the database file of the project, how can I add it again
Thank you.
Login or Signup to post a comment