Start a new topic
Solved

Tiles disappear after editing

Dear Petr, tiles of my layer disappear after editing some of the attributes. They are neither visible nor can I select them. This happens during field work, therefore I cannot backup every change. I really hope the data still exists somewhere. Do you know what the problem could be? Greetings, Fabian

Hi Mark,

I hope I can understand it correctly. You edited some attributes when suddenly some features (objects) from the same layer disappear? I'm sorry I'm not sure what you mean by "tile". 

Thanks, Petr

Hi Petr, that's correct, I meant features. They disappear from the same layer after editing.

Hi,
that's really strange and it shouldn't happen. Anyway, please send me the project and I'll check it. Please open Menu > Projects > options of the project > Export Project. App create the .zip file with the project data. Please send me this .zip file . (you can create a new private ticket if needed)

Thank you

Hi Mark,

yesterday was released new version 1.13.0 that solves the issue with deleted/shifted features. Please update the app and feel free to contact us if issue persist.

Thanks, Petr

Login or Signup to post a comment