Start a new topic
Answered

connect LocusGIS with GPS of Topcon Gr-5

Hi

I tried to connect LocusGIS with GPS of Topcon Gr-5 by GPS device manager but LocusGIS cannot find Device with Bluetooth, do you have idea about connect LGIS with Topcon Gr-5?

Thanks

images.jpg
(6.97 KB)

Best Answer

Hi,

I'm sorry, but did you manage to pair the antenna with Android system?. Alternatively, have you established connection of the antenna with the Magnet Construct app, please?

BTW: I'm not sure but I don't think it's possible to use the mentioned Garmin Etrex as external antenna.
Thanks, Petr

Hi,

would you please try if possible to connect the GNSS device with your Android device as standard Bluetooth device- via Android settings > Connection > Bluetooth >search and pair device. Are you able to connect it, please? 

I could also ask you to try Magnet construct app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=magnet.construct to connect GR-5 with Magnet construct app. I guess It may be possible to use Magnet construct app to share the precise coordinates (obtained from GR-5) with LocusGIS app
Thanks, Petr

Hi

Thanks for reply, I tried to connect LG with Topcon Gr-5, but it still same issue, name of Topcon Gr-5 appear in Android, but do not accept to connect with LG.

As for Magnet construct app it also does not connect with LG.

I have work with clients next week I hope to find solution for that issue

thanks   

Hi,

thank you for the screenshots. It seems that the vice is not paired with your android device.  Please pair the GNSS device with your android first

BTW: were you able to contact the GNSS device with Magnet construct, app?

Thanks, Petr

Hi

Thanks for your efforts, I tried to connect but it is still same issue, I test to connect with GPS too (Garmin etrex 20x) by use USB, it same issue too.

When upload next version of LGIS?

thanks

Answer

Hi,

I'm sorry, but did you manage to pair the antenna with Android system?. Alternatively, have you established connection of the antenna with the Magnet Construct app, please?

BTW: I'm not sure but I don't think it's possible to use the mentioned Garmin Etrex as external antenna.
Thanks, Petr

Login or Signup to post a comment