Start a new topic
Answered

Download last beta version?

Hello, Where can I dowload the last beta version? This free version was enough for me. Is there an archiv somewhere? Thank you for help Stephan

Best Answer

Hello,

I'm sorry but there is no repository for the old Beta version. Beta version is no longer supported. Is there any problem in the latest official release 1.7.0, please ?

Thank you

Petr

Answer

Hello,

I'm sorry but there is no repository for the old Beta version. Beta version is no longer supported. Is there any problem in the latest official release 1.7.0, please ?

Thank you

Petr

Dear Petr, affording the monthly Payment is to much for me as privat person. A Single payment for the Pro version would be okay, like for Locus Maps Pro. The older beta version was working perfectly for me. Thats why I was asking. Best Regards

Dear Stephan,

I can understand you. On the other hand there is a free tier for very basic field work, limited only by number of layers or projects. I'm really sorry but BETA was available only during testing. Maybe that you could find it on some alternative repositories but I guess that the old apk may not work.  

BTW: we offer free licences for academic / education purposes. 

Thank you

Petr

Login or Signup to post a comment