The main app directory used to remain at the root of the internal storage of the device when the app was uninstalled. Due to the recent changes in the Android file system, the root of the internal storage is no longer supported. You can transfer such data to the private folder after a new Locus installation.
- after the app initialization, the old app directory is detected:
- tap Change directory
- LocusGIS needs to get permission to access its files - it's necessary to confirm the directory selected in the system file manager
- the process may take a few minutes depending on the size of your data
- after the app restarts, all is done and working as before
What if I refuse?
- you can go on using the app as before
- you can move the original data any time also from the app main menu or from settings > miscellaneous > default directories > Set the main directory