The visual appearance of features can be defined by symbology settings of the data layer.
To edit the symbology of layer:
- Open layer manager panel
- Tap layer options > open Settings
- Select tab Style
Style settings vary according to the type of layer geometry. Point layer has the following possibilities:
- it's possible to use several types of basic geometries like circle, square, triangle, cross, star (1)
- user can set the size of the symbol (2)
- define fill color (3), stroke color and stroke width (4)
- tap on the rectangle with color to change the color
For lines, it's possible to set the color and with of the line.
The fill color, stroke color, and stroke width can be defined for the polygon data