Export data layer as a SHP file
Modified on: Mon, 7 Oct, 2019 at 3:59 PM
This article describes how to export your data layer as an ESRI SHP file.
Select Layer for export
- Open layer manager <icon-layers>
- Tap layer options <icon-three -dots> > open Settings
- Tap export as SHP
- Define the name of the exported SHP file (1) (by default the name of the layer is used)
- Define or change the Reference system of exported SHP file (2)
- Tap on the <icon_pencil> to define path for export (3) . It's possible to export the SHP file into local memory or on Cloud. Dropbox and Google Drive are supported. Please see more info about the export location
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.