This article describes how to export your data layer as an ESRI SHP file.
Select Layer for export
- Open layer manager <icon-layers>
- Tap layer options <icon-three -dots> > open Settings
- Tap export as SHP
- Define the name of the exported SHP file (1) (by default the name of the layer is used)
- Define or change the Reference system of exported SHP file (2)
- Tap on the <icon_pencil> to define path for export (3) . It's possible to export the SHP file into local memory or on Cloud. Dropbox and Google Drive are supported. Please see more info about the export location