Special version of feature attachment is sketch. It's useful when you want to highlight some specific detail on taken photo or when you need to draw simple sketch as additional info for your data collection.
To add new attachment open feature detail and from bottom panel select 'Add attachment' (1) > Draw sketch
In the first step is needed to select the type of background that for your draws. There are following options:
- Empty background - white canvas is used for drawing if you select this option
- Take a map screenshot - app creates screenshot of the main map window (in the last used zoom and map position) and set it as background. You can highlight some parts on the map with this options. The features are also printed on the screenshot - according to the layers order and visibility
- Take a photo - app starts camera to take the photo that's used as background
Draw a sketch
App offers following tools for drawing:
- Brush (1) - select it and draw by finger (stylus). Only one default thickness is available at this moment
- Color (2) - you can change the color of drawing
- Eraser (3) - use it for removing part of sketch
- Undo & Re-do (4) - help to revert your steps
Finally save the sketch by submit button (5).