Collected data in your layers can be exported as CSV file.
Select Layer for export
- Open layer manager <icon-layers>
- Tap layer options <icon-three -dots> > open Settings
- Tap export as CSV
- Define the name of the exported CSVfile (1) (by default is used the name of the layer)
- Tap on the <icon_pencil> to define path for export (2) . It's possible to export SHP file into local memory or on Cloud. Dropbox and Google drive are support. Please see more info about export location
- Define or change the Reference system for geometry columns (3)
- Define how to export the geometry (4) - by default are created two additional columns with X and Y coordinate. For the Lines and polygons is used centroid of every geometry. Additional options is export geometry as WKT representation. You can export the complete geometry of lines and polygons with this option.