With this feature it's possible to export whole project as QGIS 3.x project. It helps to use the data on the PC in powerful and free GIS SW. The main benefit is the usage of attachments created in the field in the office on the PC.
- Open project panel <icon-pancakes>
- Tap options <icon-three -dots> in top panel
- Select "Export to QGIS3" (1)
- On the next dialog you can change (2) the destination for export. It's possible to export SHP file into local memory or on Cloud. Dropbox and Google drive are support. Please see more info about export location
Open project in QGIS
In first step is needed to copy whole exported folder to the PC. You can copy data via USB or use mentioned cloud services for sharing data between device and PC. The export folder contains :
project.db- an internal Locus GIS sqlitedb database that contains the data
project.qgs- QGIS project file (open this file on the PC to load project in QGIS)
attachments- contains your images, records that are used as attachments in the project
All this files and folders has to be copied to the PC. Finally open the
*.qgs file to open project in QGIS.
Display attachment in QGIS
- Open QGIS project
- Open Actions menu and select "Attachments"
- Click on any feature (geometry) with attachment to display the attachments
- Only vector layers are exported. Nor the WM(T)S , nor any map layers are not defined in QGIS export
- The style of layer isn't exported. The elements can have arbitrary color and style in QGIS