Start a new topic
Solved

Error while creating new layers/projects since ver 1.12

Hello,

since the new update i cant create new layers or projects anymore. The app just keeps crashing down. Every time i restart the app there are popups with "Project 'xyz' could not be loaded" BUT they work normally.

All other funtions seem to work properly.

What to do?

Bye Nick.

3 people have this problem

Same problem with 1.12.0. That caused massive problems in our ongoing work today

Hi Guys,

I'm very sorry for troubles. Could I kindly ask you to create a debug log for us. 

How to create a debug log https://help.locusgis.com/en/support/solutions/articles/47000380955-how-to-create-an-error-message-log

Please start the app wait for error message and after that collect the log via Developer Options in Android setting

Thank you

Petr

Hello.

Same problems for me after 1.12 update 

"My subscription" also did not work. I send debug report.

Hi,

thank you for the issue report. We released fix version 1.12.1 today, please update the app. 

Feel free to contact us if issue still persist and we're very sorry for complications

Thank you for understanding

Best regards

Petr

I updated Locus to 1.12.1. Unfortunately now after import any polygon and line layer (EPSG 2180) - i can see one  polygon on one layer or nothing in other. Point layer seems to be good. 

I can send debug report.

1 person likes this

Same here Marcin, it seems like the data is not lost but only one object is visibile at one time.

Pointlayers are working, lines and polygons are broken.

1 person likes this

I exported project as template can't be imported, but more important: Also layers are not imported, so every project has to be made from scratch... :-(

I can select a lyer, but it just does not show up and LocusGis crasches..

I think i have the latest version (just updated from store), but can't find a releasenumber..

* Update: 1.12.1

@ Lex van Lith unfortunately there is another issue related to creation project/layer from the template. We'll fix it. Thank you for the report

Petr

Thx, also drawing a line across a polygoon it doesn't show the line as the line 'hits' or crosses the polygoon. Just wanted you to know.

info update: yhe not showing of lines and polygoons (labels are always visable) doesn't concern crossing, but has to do with the zoom level.

Zooming in on en specific part and the polygoons and lines are visable, when zooming out, some of them disapear...

Hi,
thank you for the detailed description. We've already found out the reason and we're working on fix.

Thanks

Please try to explaine to me why it is that i see messages of this problem which are 4months old, and this problem still occurs??? It is realy unworckable. I didn't use the program for a while because bats where sleeping (i do batregistration with it), but now i have to use an other programm!! So how come it is/was not tested or takes 4months to fix, as you mabe noticed i am a bit pi@@ed of. This should not happen with a payed for product!!

I'm sorry but there are two different issues: The first one is related to previous 1.12.0 that effected only specific users and that's why it passed our tests. Unfortunately, to fix this issue we released very quickly an update 1.12.1 that contains some improves in rendering geometries and this change wasn't properly tested. Anyway, this issue is fixed now and we're preparing the app for release process.
Thanks, Petr

2 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment