Start a new topic
Answered

11th Hungarian GIS Conference and Exhibition

Hello, I have mentioned in the previous forum that  an annual Hungarian GIS conference will be held in 2020. Maybe You guys could consider attending the conference. Link and info:

http://giskonferencia.unideb.hu/

Cheers,

Zvara

Best Answer

Hi,

thank you for the post. Honestly I'm not sure if Locus GIS is some "science" that we could present on this conference. :) Maybe that we could consider some sponsorship but maybe is better to use different channel for advertisement. 

Thanks, Petr

Answer

Hi,

thank you for the post. Honestly I'm not sure if Locus GIS is some "science" that we could present on this conference. :) Maybe that we could consider some sponsorship but maybe is better to use different channel for advertisement. 

Thanks, Petr

You can take part as an exhibitor with the opportunity to display a company banner. Locus GIS is a comprehensive and a full spectrum solution for field use in nature conservation, forestry, agriculture, etc. More and more professional and amateur user get to know this app in Hungary.  Believe me, If it would be introduced  to a wider audience, it would meet with great success.

I know, we only have to consider exhibitor fee with other advertisement possibilities. 

Login or Signup to post a comment