Start a new topic
Answered

Layer ordering

In the previous version it was possible to order the layers in my own way. That function seems not be there anymore? Layer are now in the way they are made... Or do i overlook a function?

Best Answer

Hi,

could I kindly ask you to test the issue in the fix version 1.12.3 version (released on Friday), please?

Thanks, Petr

Thank you, good question. The ordering (drag & drop) is still available but it seems that there is some tweak in UI and "button" for drag is missing. 

Anyway you can still drag drop layer on the left site of layer icon (please see attached image)

We'll fix the UI till next version

Thank you

Petr

No i can't. If i put my finger there the layer is selected. Btw, my version has boxes at the right side yours has three dots as teh old version....

Edit i do have those three dots, but as i select at the left side a layer they are become a box...

So no ordering possible.

Hi,

what version do you use, please?
Thanks, Petr

Thank you, we did some improvements to fix it. Please wait for the next version.

Thanks, Petr 

Answer

Hi,

could I kindly ask you to test the issue in the fix version 1.12.3 version (released on Friday), please?

Thanks, Petr

Yes it's working again, altough it has to be done in a subtile way. Pressing a bit to long the slectboxmodus  comes up. But thanks.

The behavior should be following:

- (long) tap on icons or gray dots area cause only re-order of layer

- long tap on the name part cause the multi selection mode

Thanks, Petr

Login or Signup to post a comment