Zahájit nové téma

'Screen lock' function button not working

Screen lock function button is not working. I have added it to 'top panel' list. Nothing happens when I tap it. Screen is not locked.

Well, the first time I would had been like to use it, was a few days ago. I searched for objects on the ground based on point features I have in my layer list. I held my phone with one hand, and held a camera with the other. I set the zoom to an adequate zoom level, so I didn't have to touch the screen for zooming/panning. As I found an object, I had to take pictures of it with the camera, and sometimes I had to change position of the phone in my other hand to a more comfortable holding. And this position change resulted in touching the screen with my fingers unattendedly. I noticed that I opened feature info, or panned/zoomed my map, or opened settings/menus. :) That's why I wanted to lock the screen. I think I can live without it, but i thought it would had been a useful setting.

Thank you for the message. It really doesn't work.  Anyway, did you use it before, please? Or do you know this feature from LocusMap? I only want to know how vital is this feature for you because it shouldn't be available in LocusGIS. :)

Thanks, Petr

Přihlásit se nebo Registracepro odeslání komentáře