Start a new topic

Multi attribute edit of the selected elements

Problem: my Work in a area is done, so in a certain Attribute the Status have to get changed (lets say from undone to done). i have to change this Attribute in any collected geoobject one by one. It's a question of time when there are many objects i have to handle. Possbile solution: add a function to select all objects in a adjustable area (maybe like area-measure-function), when this is done a Dialoge opens where u can select the Attribute u want to Change It sounds much, but whit this function it would be much easier to work with big layers AND communicate trough the App in groups. I Hope u understand my issue.

3 people like this idea

I see. Well please vote (thumbs up) for this idea. :)

3 people like this

This could potentially be done within the attribute table.  Another feature request I saw was to add calculated fields such as coordinates or altitude as attributes.  If this was done then it would be possible to search a coordinate range within a given layer.  The final step is then to be able to multi-edit the filtered results.  Of course, this only allows spatial filtering based on squares or rectangles but the multi-edit functionality within the attribute table has many other uses too when multiple entries need to be updated.

So you don't want to change attribute (name, type) but to enable multi edit of attribute value of selected features, am I right?

Exactly.
Login or Signup to post a comment